I have one of these coffee pots:
 |
| The Bialetti Moka Pot. |
It was a great pickup and it's already saved me a lot of trips to the coffee shop. I only wish I'd found out about these in college!
I drink coffee every weekday and the moka pot gives me two mornings' worth of coffee, so I end up using this 2-3 times each week; the day-old stuff isn't nearly as tasty as the fresh, but it's no less effective. Since the time that I bought this back in September, I've been trying out different brands of coffee, so I figured I should start keeping track of which brands work out and which...not so much.
 |
| Lavazza Caffè Espresso |
This Lavazza passed the test: not so strong as to be bitter but certainly flavourful. Only too late did I realize that all of the info about the coffee itself is on the side of the can, but that info is also at
Lavazza's website. It's a medium roast suitable for all coffee makers but optimized for espresso makers--the moka pot is technically not an espresso maker, but the coffee still seems to work just fine.
Verdict: would buy again.
No comments:
Post a Comment